- Etsy Dashboard
- Team Dashboard
- Tasseo - One of my personal favorites, I think this is a great way of displaying a huge amount of information.
3 tools for monitoring and alerting based on Graphite metrics:
and some for retrieving performance data:
- Graphios - Pulls performance data from Nagios and writes to Graphite.
- Icinga to Graphite - Another tool for writing Nagios/Icinga performance data to Graphite.
- vacuumetrix - Pulls metrics in from various sources and output to Graphite, Ganglia or OpenTSDB.
- StatsD - The original StatsD, a metric aggregator that sends to Graphite. There’s 10s of rewrites of this in various languages, I won’t list them all here as they’re easily findable via GitHub or Google.
- Logster - Generates metrics from logfiles and passes to Graphite or Ganglia.
- jmxtrans - JMX to Graphite, Ganglia, RRD or raw text.
- Puppet Graphite Event - Puppet report processor for sending events to Graphite.
- Graphite SNMP - SNMP to Graphite.
- Whisper To Me - Draw SVG graphs directly from Whisper/Carbon without the Graphite frontend.
- Backstop - A Graphite submission endpoint.
- Umpire - Another Graphite endpoint.
- Diamond - Python system metrics collector and Graphite publisher.
- HoardD - Node.JS systems metrics collector.
- Pingdom to Graphite - A sanely named project that does as it says on the tin.
- Graphite Graph DSL - The DSL written for GDash.